Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Famille de France!

Y'all, I got an email from my HOST FAMILY yesterday!!
Mateo, Clotilde, Eva
And I am beyond excited to meet them. They sent me several pictures including a picture of their cat (though I don't know the cat's name yet BUT GUYS THEY HAVE A CAT). They look fun, silly, happy - all the things I hoped for!



I don't know how old Mateo and Eva are, but I'm guessing he's around 13/14 and she's around 16/17. I just cannot wait to meet them. This time in two weeks I'll be sleeping in my new bed in their home! So exciting.

Well, that's about all I have to update so far. I'm so ready to go but in reality I am far from it. No idea what I'm packing. Haven't done half the things on my to-do list before I go. So its probably a good thing that I actually still have two weeks.

Love,
Aubrey

1 comment:

  1. Only two more weeks ... very, very happy and excited for you. I love you!

    ReplyDelete